What to do to make the customer’s shopping experience unique
FREE EVENT IN ITALIAN | 30/11/2022 – 4:00 p.m. | centro carni company
In an increasingly dynamic and unstable market environment, companies are now experiencing on a daily basis how important it is in business to introduce and stabilize useful operating methods to:
- empower salespeople to always operate in alignment with business objectives;
- increase the effectiveness of sales action and quickly redirect “on the ground” priorities for action;
- build information assets that can systematically intercept customer needs and wants;
- develop customer segmentation to increase conversion rates and reduce wasted time and resources;
- have a set of performance indicators developed in reliable and easily searchable reporting environments that enables corrective performance monitoring.
Translating strategy into actions and goals in a simple and concrete way is one of the results that the project carried out at Centro Carni Company was able to achieve, combining process efficiency with advanced technological Know-How to support business decisions (in partnership with Mosaic).
How do you build a Sales Plan and manage operational data through a single, dynamic information system that can integrate data from different sources?
Come and find out at the RoadShow date dedicated to Lean Sales! We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, November 30, at Centro Carni Company plant in Tombolo (PD), from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. (reception starting at 3:45 p.m.).
At the conclusion of the farm visit, we will greet each other with an aperitif!
Participants will include: Nicola Pilotto, Dir. Amm. Finanza e Controllo di Gestione of Centro Carni Company, Daniele Tos, Business Management Consultant of Mosaic, Marco Melioli, Principal of STAUFEN.ITALIA and Marco Raveggi, Senior Expert of STAUFEN.ITALIA.
Principal | STAUFEN.ITALIA
Senior Expert| STAUFEN.ITALIA
Dir. Amm. Finanza e Controllo di Gestione |
Centro Carni Company
Business Management Consultant |
THROUGH THE FOLLOWING FORM, IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO REGISTER FOR MULTIPLE EVENTS SIMULTANEOUSLY