Is this training suitable for you?
This training program is designed for Executives like Operations directors, Production managers, HR managers and Team Leaders. It focuses on all managers who want to take a global approach to developing themselves and their skills as well as successfully leading their company through transformation.
Event’s dates and price on demand.
- The objectives and principles of ShopFloor Management®
- The tools: the content of an Infocenter and Visual Management
- How to systematically influence the behaviour of your employees using feedback and guiding questions
- The different roles of the Operational Leader in the day by day management for the continuous stimulation of employees
Why this training?
- Learn how to manage regular communications and foster the Team commitment
- Learn how to address “genba” behaviors with process confirmation and initiate a proper continuous improvement process
- Understand how the organizational aspects (role of the Teamleader-Hancho) and behavioural aspects are integrated in the framework of Lean Leadership
KART FACTORY® SHOPFLOOR LEADERSHIP
LEADERSHIP ON THE FIELD
Try to answer these questions: how should I manage my team in the context of a process of change? Am I able to influence the behaviour of my employees in a positive and systematic way? Shopfloor Management®, the daily management mode, is the answer to these questions; an helpful method, based on regular communication and ” right behaviors training”, that helps the Leader to get the most out of the Lean tools.