Is this training suitable for you?
This training program is designed for Executives like Operations directors, Production managers and Quality managers but also Lean Agents. It focuses on all managers who want to take a global approach to developing themselves and their skills as well as successfully leading their company through transformation.
Event’s dates and price on demand.
The experience of the Shingo – Zero Defects” module of Kart Factory® will guide the participants in a path of resolution of quality problems starting from the concept of operating standards and other tools for achieving Zero defects: quality circles, source inspections, Poka Yoke systems.
Why this training?
- Understand the principles and tools for quality improvement developed by S. Shingo
- A systematic approach to continuously improve processes up to the “Zero Defect” objective
- The ability to analyze and solve critical issues: Problem Solving
- A strong orientation towards standardisation. The objective is to obtain processes that can guarantee a number of defects close to zero, and not just a statistical reduction in defectiveness
KART FACTORY® SHINGO ZERO DEFECT
THE SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO ZERO-DEFECT QUALITY
The innovation of the Zero Defects system consists in distinguishing between:
- defect (problem that reaches the customer);
- error (the moment in which the deviation that generates the future defect occurs).
In this way, it is possible to identify the causes in a structured manner and resolve with rapid actions and “at the source” the birth of a defect.