In companies, disorganisation of areas and processes is the main cause of problems. It is caused when there is uncertainty about who is responsible for which activities, what the priorities are, and who to refer to.
These uncertainties mean that all decisions are taken by a few individuals without any real leadership and responsibility being taken by people.It is therefore necessary to empower each resource to manage their own processes, especially factory processes.
Many train in business management, few teach factory management. ShopFloor Management® enables managers at all levels to identify deviations in their processes at an early point in time and resolve them.
Implemented in any industry and business environment, ShopFloor Management® brings a number of performance-enhancing benefits:
- Timely and efficient communication aimed at achieving results and increasing performance;
- Creation of structured moments for employees to grow;
- Increased problem solving skills;
- Increased awareness of leadership tasks and behaviours and dissemination of a uniform approach to leadership;
- Increased awareness of the standard as a basis for repeatable performance.
To discover how ShopFloor Management® can increase the performance of your organisation, we look forward to seeing you at the online training!
The training, which lasts 6 hours in total, will take place on 21 and 22 February from 09:30 to 12:30. Trainer: Marco Campana, Associate, STAUFEN.ITALIA.
To participate in the online training: Leadership on field for more details/information: email@example.com