Basics of Shopfloor Management®
live training | 14/03/2023 – 09:30 a.m. – 06:30 p.m.| lavazza
Even the most successful companies experience some problems, which are also quite widespread, that impact performance. These difficulties are closely related to the difficulties of:
•lead the group toward the achievement of business goals;
• support change and facilitate its acceptance;
• have concise and effective communication;
• empower employees;
• generate awareness of one’s actions;
• systematically manage problems through proper prioritization.
Because of these dynamics, all decisions fall to a few individuals in the company, generating micro-management, without real leadership and widespread accountability.
It is therefore important to work on the development of leadership skills and qualities, as well as the implementation of individual methods and tools and an overall value creation system. In fact, excellence in leadership, together with excellence in processes, enables higher and sustainable performance, that is, repeatable and resistant to contextual changes.
ShopFloor Management® supports leadership implementation. It is a people and performance management system based on direct, regular and structured communication. It thus enables managers at all levels to detect deviations in processes early and resolve them.
Adoptable in any industry and business environment, ShopFloor Management® enables:
• timely and efficient communication, to achieve goals and improve performance;
• the creation of structured moments, for the growth of employees;
• the transmission of methodological knowledge of problem solving;
• the awareness and dissemination in the organization of the leader’s role, tasks and behaviors;
• the awareness of the standard as a basis for repeatable performance.
HOW TO CONCRETELY APPLY SHOPFLOOR MANAGEMENT® IN THE COMPANY? WHAT IMPACT DOES IT HAVE ON PERFORMANCE? WHAT ARE ITS KEY FEATURES?
We will answer these questions during the live training “Top Performance through daily management”, Tuesday, March 14, 09:30 a.m. – 06:30 p.m., at Lavazza, Settimo Torinese (TO). The historic coffee company has successfully introduced ShopFloor Management®, with important results in terms of performance and benefits for people in terms of quality of work and motivation.
Trainer: Marco Campana, Associate of STAUFEN.ITALIA
Associate | STAUFEN.ITALIA
Through the following form, you can register for the training
The participation fee is €790 + VAT. For multiple participants from the same company, a subsidized price will be applied.